In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EO) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we hereby kindly inform you that:
1. The controller of your personal data is: „Lentex” S.A. with its registered office at: ul. Powstańców Śląskich 54, 42-700 in Lubliniec.
2. You may contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. Your personal data may be processed under your consent, performance or conclusion of agreement, fulfilment of legal obligation, or legally grounded interest of the controller, depending on legal basis that binds the Parties.
4. Your personal data is processed for the period necessary to perform agreement, fulfil legal obligation, or until you withdraw your consent should such consent be the basis for data processing.
5. Your personal data is collected from our e-mail inquiries, public sources, in particular manually in connection with providing data in the course of the ongoing cooperation.
6. In connection with processing of your personal data, you ae entitled to access the content of your data, correct it, erase, limit processing, transfer data, object against processing, including the adoption of automatic decisions and profiling, and to withdraw the consent.
7. Moreover, you are entitled to file the complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office should you believe that data processing violates RODO regulations.
8. The controller makes any effort to ensure means of physical, technical, and organizational protection of personal data against accidental of willing destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized release, use, or access, in compliance with all and any applicable regulations.
This letter does not amend terms and conditions of agreement binding the parties and is of informative nature only as for the date of implementing the Regulation on 25th May 2018. You do not need to respond to this letter.