Pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR
In view of the above, we would like to inform you that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is: ”Lentex” S.A. with its registered office at ul. Powstańców Śląskich 54, 42-700 in Lubliniec.
2. You can contact the Data Protection Officer by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your personal data may be processed on the basis of your consent, performance or conclusion of a contract, fulfilment of a legal obligation or a legitimate interest of the Controller, based on the legal basis between the Parties.
4. Your personal data shall be processed for the period necessary to perform a contract, perform a legal obligation or until your consent is withdrawn, if the granted consent is the basis for data processing.
5. Your personal data has been collected through its provision during the exchange of email queries, from publicly available sources, and in particular manually through the provision of data in the course of the ongoing cooperation.
6. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to access the content of your personal data, you have the right to rectify it, erase it, restrict the processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing, including the right to automated decision-making, including profiling.
7. Moreover, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority if you decide that the processing of your personal data breaches the GDPR provisions.
8. The Controller shall make every effort to provide all possible physical, technical and organisational resources for the protection of personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws.
This information does not change the terms of the agreement between the Parties, and is for information purposes only, and shall take effect on 25 May 2018.